- Visitors enter the Farm at their own risk; parents, a guardian or another adult are responsible for looking after their children.
- Visitors must behave in a responsible, orderly manner in the Farm and keep the area clean.
- Smoking is forbidden outside designated smoking areas pursuant to Act no. 65/2017 Coll. on the protection of health against harmful effects of addictive substances. This also applies to electronic cigarettes.
- It is forbidden to destroy and climb on exhibited animals. In the event of damage to the Farm’s equipment, whether intentional or due to negligence, the damage will be quantified and handed over to the visitor who caused the damage, and he will be obliged to pay the calculated amount.
- It is forbidden to destroy the Farm’s items and playground equipment.
- If there are special instructions for the use of playground equipment, the visitor is obliged to follow them.
- It is forbidden to take the Farm’s equipment outside the Farm zone.
- In the event of damage to the Farm’s equipment, whether intentional or due to negligence, the damage will be quantified and handed over to the visitor who caused the damage, and he will be obliged to pay the calculated amount.
- Visitors acknowledge that a camera system is installed in the Farm for the needs of the park operator and to ensure the safety of visitors.
- If you have an accident, or if you witness an accident of another visitor, immediately contact the present medical service at the following number: +420 734 255 023.
- Visitors are only allowed to relieve themselves in designated areas – bathrooms.
We offer unrivalled comfort for families with children, including free parking, maintained picnic meadows, pleasant sitting areas, plenty of shade, clean toilets and a wide selection of quality refreshments throughout the park.
4,8 out of 5 / we regularly receive high ratings