How things work at the park Visitor Rules
of Mirakulum Park, Topolová 629, 289 24 Milovice
PRIOR TO ENTERING MIRAKULUM PARK, VISITORS AGREE TO THESE VISITOR RULES AND THEY ARE OBLIGED TO COMPLY WITH THEM THROUGHOUT THEIR STAY AT THE PARK.
- Mirakulum Park (hereinafter the ‘park’) is operated by MIRAKULUM s.r.o., CRN: 25266454, based in Nad Perchtou 1631, 511 01 Turnov.
- Only persons with a valid ticket are allowed to enter and stay in Mirakulum Park.
- If a visitor needs to temporarily leave the park on a visiting day, he will receive a return pass at the ticket check counter. The visitor will present this return pass and his ticket to be let back into the park free of charge. Unless this condition is met, the visitor will not be allowed to re-enter the park free of charge with the used ticket.
- Visitors stay at the park at their own risk; parents, a guardian or another adult must look after children. Children under 15 years of age may only enter the park accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors should note that children up to 90 cm in height are entitled to free admission. The operator is entitled to verify the right to this free entry at any time during the visit to the park. If it is found that a child is not entitled to free admission and does not have a valid ticket, the accompanying adult must immediately buy the child a ticket.
- If there are special instructions for the use of playground equipment at the park, the visitor is obliged to follow them.
- The surface and temperature of playground equipment may be affected by the ambient temperature and may prevent their use. The person supervising the children is obliged to check the equipment and, if necessary, prevent the children from entering the playground.
- Playground equipment may not be entered with bicycle helmets. Attractions (except the trampoline and volcano) can only be entered in sturdy shoes.
- Animals are not allowed into Mirakulum Park.
- It is forbidden to touch and feed the animals (with the exception of the Petting Zoo, where you can feed the animals with feed intended for them), and to throw objects into the expositions. Visitors must not disturb or endanger the animals with their behaviour.
- It is forbidden to enter the park with bicycles, balance bikes, scooters, Segways, etc. It is forbidden to use drones or similar devices in the park without the prior consent of the operator.
- Smoking is banned outside the designated smoking area pursuant to Act no. 65/2017 Coll., on the protection of health against the harmful effects of addictive substances. This also applies to electronic cigarettes.
- Open fires are only allowed in designated areas of the park.
- It is forbidden to bring weapons, explosives, flammables, fireworks, narcotics, psychotropic substances, alcohol or other toxic substances and other dangerous objects into Mirakulum Park, which could endanger the health or property of the park or other persons.
- Visitors must be considerate of other visitors at the park and help maintain cleanliness and order.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or psychotropic substances, or persons otherwise disrupting the operation or safety of the park, will not be allowed to enter the park and may be removed by park staff.
- In the event of a gross violation of the Visitor Rules, the operator reserves the right to ask the visitor to leave the park and prevent him from entering the park. When visitors leave the park due to a violation of the Visitor Rules, they will not receive a refund of the admission price.
- It is forbidden to destroy greenery, the park’s property, or the property of other persons in the park.
- It is allowed to enter park lawns and have picnics.
- Park visitors are allowed to bring their own snacks and drinks.
- In Water World, on the Farm and at the Autodrome, visitors must follow the Visitor Rules valid for the given zone.
- Any kind of gainful activity can only be carried out in the park with the prior consent of the operator.
- By entering Mirakulum Park, visitors give their consent to audio and video recordings that may be made during their visit to the park for promotional purposes of Mirakulum Park, without the right to any compensation and without limitations in time or space. The persons making these recordings are always visibly marked.
- Visitors acknowledge that a camera system is installed in Mirakulum Park for the needs of the park operator to ensure the safety of visitors.
- In the event of an unusual safety situation, visitors must follow the instructions of Mirakulum Park staff or members of the Integrated Rescue System.
- If necessary or for operational reasons, the operator reserves the right to shut down certain elements or parts of the park.
- The operator reserves the right to only open the required number of stalls with refreshments and change the amount throughout the day.
- Pre-purchased tickets cannot be used on announced days, namely one weekend in spring and one Saturday in autumn. The dates will be published in advance at www.mirakulum.cz.
- Visitors are not entitled to a refund in the case of bad weather or an unexpected change.
- Visitors are only allowed to relieve themselves in designated areas – bathrooms.
- If you have an accident, or if you witness an accident of another visitor, immediately contact the present medical service at the following number: +420 734 255 023.
Terms and Conditions
CRN: 252 66 454
Registered office: Nad Perchtou 1631, 511 01 Turnov Registered in the Business Register kept by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, file no. C 11336
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1.1 MIRAKULUM s.r.o., CRN: 252 66 454, based in Nad Perchtou 1631, 511 01 Turnov, Registered in the Business Register kept by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, file no. C 11336 (hereinafter the ‘seller’), is the operator of amusement park Mirakulum at Topolová 629, 289 24 Milovice (hereinafter ‘Mirakulum Park’).
1.2 These Terms and Conditions of the seller (hereinafter the ‘Terms and Conditions), pursuant to the provisions of § 1751 par. 1 of Act no. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter the ‘Civil Code’), govern the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract (hereinafter a ‘purchase contract’) for the sale of goods concluded between the seller and another person (hereinafter the ‘buyer’) through the seller’s online store (hereinafter referred to as the ‘online store’) at www.mirakulum.cz, by placing an order or shopping with an online shopping cart in the ColosseumTicket sales system of Perfect System, s.r.o. (hereinafter the ‘website’ or the ‘store’s web interface’).
1.3 The main subject matter of the purchase contract are tickets, gift vouchers, season tickets and other vouchers or confirmations for services provided during opening hours at the seller’s establishment, namely Mirakulum Park (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘goods’). If the acquisition of certain goods for consideration through the online store on the website is not a purchase pursuant to § 2079 et seq. of the Civil Code, these Terms and Conditions shall be applied together with the mandatory provisions of the Civil Code in a similar manner.
1.4 A buyer may be a consumer (always a natural person) or an entrepreneur (a natural or legal person). A consumer is someone who concludes a purchase contract with the seller or otherwise deals with him outside the scope of his business activity, or outside the scope of independent performance of his profession. An entrepreneur is a person who independently carries out a gainful activity on his own account and responsibility with a trade license or in a similar manner, with the intention of doing so systematically in order to make a profit. For the purposes of consumer protection, any person who concludes contracts associated with his own business, production or similar activity, or with the independent performance of his profession, or a person who acts in the name or on behalf of an entrepreneur, is also considered an entrepreneur. If a buyer provides his identification number in an order, he acknowledges that he shall be considered as an entrepreneur.
1.5 Provisions deviating from the Terms and Conditions can be arranged in the purchase contract. Deviating provisions in the purchase contract shall take precedence over the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
1.6 The provisions of the Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase contract and the Terms and Conditions are drawn up in Czech. A purchase contract can be concluded in Czech.
1.7 The seller can change or amend the Terms and Conditions. This provision is without prejudice to the rights and obligations under the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
2. CONCLUSION OF A PURCHASE CONTRACT
2.1 All products presented in the online store are for information purposes only, and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract for these products. The provisions of § 1732 par. 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
2.2 The online store contains information about products, including the prices of each product. Product prices are listed included VAT and all associated fees. Product prices are valid for as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not limit the seller’s ability to conclude a purchase contract under individually arranged conditions. If the price of a specific product or the right to purchase it (especially tickets, season tickets, etc.) is subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions (e.g. discount for children, discount for pensioners, group discount, discount for families with children) and/or applies to a specific person (e.g. non-transferable tickets and vouchers issued in the name), the buyer or another person applying them at Mirakulum Park must prove compliance with these conditions.
2.3 If their nature allows (e.g. tickets with a barcode or similar code), products will be delivered to the buyer’s email address (hereinafter the ‘buyer’s email address’) provided in the order in PDF format. The buyer is obliged to print out the electronically delivered product at his own expense so that the product can be scanned when presented at Mirakulum Park. If electronic delivery is not possible, the online store also contains information about packaging and delivery costs. Information about packaging and delivery costs provided on the online store only applies to the delivery of products within the Czech Republic.
2.4 To place an order, the buyer must fill in the order form on the online store. The order form contains information about:
- a) the ordered product (the buyer places the ordered product in an electronic shopping cart on the online store)
- b) the method of payment of the purchase price
- c) information about the required method of delivery, if this is relevant with regard to the nature of the goods
- (d) information about costs associated with the delivery of products, if this is relevant to the nature of the goods
(hereinafter jointly referred to as an ‘order’).
2.5 Once the buyer registers on the website, he may access his user interface (hereinafter a ‘user account’). From his user account, the buyer can place products in the online shopping cart and choose the available delivery and payment methods.
2.6 When registering and ordering goods, the buyer must provide correct and truthful personal data and inform the seller of any changes to them. The buyer confirms that the personal data provided are accurate and true. The seller is entitled to erase inaccurate and false personal data.
2.8 Before sending an order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he entered in the order; this is also to allow the buyer to detect and correct errors made when the data was entered in the order. The data provided in the order shall be deemed truthful by the seller. Once he receives the order, the seller will send a confirmation email to the buyer’s e-mail address.
2.9 Depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, or estimated shipping costs) the seller is always entitled to ask the buyer for additional confirmation of the order (in writing or by telephone).
2.10 The contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer is established when the seller sends an email confirming his acceptance of the order to the buyer’s email address. After a purchase contract is concluded according to the first sentence of this article, the purchase contract may be terminated by withdrawing from the contract pursuant to Art. 4 of the Terms and Conditions.
2.11 The buyer agrees to the use of means of distance communication to conclude a purchase contract. The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication to conclude a purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the buyer himself.
2.12 By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he has read the Terms and Conditions before concluding the purchase contract.
2.13 The online store’s regular opening hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The buyer acknowledges that his user account may not be available around the clock, particularly with regard to the necessary maintenance of the seller’s hardware and software, or the necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
3.1 The buyer shall pay the seller the purchase price and any associated delivery costs under the purchase contract with a cashless payment by MasterCard or Visa via a secure internet payment gateway (online payment by card) or by bank transfer.
3.2 Individual payment methods are offered and accepted according to current availability, or depending on the specific product and time of purchase. The buyer respects the options offered in the web interface and the online shopping cart, especially when combining different types of products.
3.3 Product prices are listed included value added tax and all associated fees. Along with the purchase price, the buyer must pay the seller for packaging and delivery costs in the agreed amount, if relevant to the nature of the goods. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price shall also include associated delivery costs.
3.4 The seller will send the buyer his order after the full purchase price is paid, but no later than within three working days. The price shall be deemed paid when the corresponding amount is credited to the seller’s account.
3.5 Discounts on the price of products provided by the seller cannot be combined with each other.
3.6 The validity of tickets, season tickets, vouchers, etc. is limited to the season of the calendar year in which they were purchased, decided by the date on which the purchase contract was concluded. If a product is purchased after the end of the season in a given calendar year, it shall be valid for the following season. A season means the opening hours of Mirakulum Park in the period from April to October (inclusive) of the given year. The purchased goods must be used in Mirakulum Park in the given season; after the season ends, the products valid in this season shall expire. In this case, the buyer shall not be entitled to a discount on the purchase price or a refund, even if the services corresponding to these products have not been used.
3.7 If it is customary in business relations, or if so stipulated by generally binding legislation, the seller shall issue a tax document – an invoice – for payments made under the purchase contract. The seller is a value added tax payer. The seller shall issue the tax document – invoice – upon full payment of the purchase price by the buyer, and he shall send it in electronic form to the buyer’s email address.
4. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT BY THE CONSUMER
4.1 The buyer acknowledges that pursuant to the provisions of § 1837 subpar. a) of the Civil Code, he may not withdraw from a contract for the provision of services if these services have been provided with his prior express consent before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract; this provision also applies to cases in which products are used in exchange for services at Mirakulum Park (e.g. a ticket) and these services have been fulfilled. The buyer therefore acknowledges that withdrawal from a purchase contract for products used in exchange for services, if these services have already been provided by the seller, is not possible. The buyer further acknowledges that pursuant to the provisions of § 1837 subpar. j) of the Civil Code, he may not withdraw from a contract for the provision of services, accommodation, transport, meals or leisure time activities, if the seller provides these services within the specified period; this provision also applies to cases in which products used in exchange for services at Mirakulum Park can only be used on a specific date (e.g. New Year’s Eve programme, special events, etc.), or to cases where the buyer reserves a certain date when the service is to be provided on the basis of a voucher.
4.2 If it is not a case referred to in Article 4.1, or another case in which it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract pursuant to the provisions of § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code within fourteen (14) days of the receipt of the product; if several types of products or several parts are purchased under the contract, this period shall run from the date of receipt of the last delivery. Notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. The buyer can send notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract to the address of Mirakulum Park or to the seller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A withdrawal form can be downloaded here.
4.3 In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract pursuant to Art. 4.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the purchase contract shall be cancelled. The buyer must return the product to the seller within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the contract. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer shall bear the costs of returning the product to the seller, even if the nature of the product prevents it from being returned by regular mail. In the case of products sent to the buyer’s email address (e.g. a ticket with a barcode or similar code), or if the goods can be reproduced by copying, the seller will cancel the product in his electronic system if the buyer withdraws from the contract; cancelled products cannot be used for their original purpose and shall not be accepted by the seller when presented by the buyer or another person. The seller is obliged to invalidate the product in the manner specified in the previous sentence immediately after receiving notice of the buyer’s withdrawal.
4.4 In the event of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Article 4.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the seller shall send the buyer a refund within fourteen (14) days of the buyer’s withdrawal from the purchase contract via the same payment method used by the buyer. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the buyer when returning the goods to the buyer, or in another way, if the buyer agrees and does not incur additional costs. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller shall not be obliged to send the buyer a refund before the buyer returns the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the entrepreneur, or before the goods are invalidated pursuant to Art. 4.3 of the Terms and Conditions.
4.5 The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage to the goods against the buyer’s right to a refund of the purchase price.
4.6 Until the product is taken over by the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time. In this case, the seller will send the buyer a refund of the purchase price without undue delay using the same payment method the buyer used to pay for the product.
4.7 If the buyer receives a gift with his order, a gift agreement between the seller and the buyer is concluded on the condition that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift agreement shall cease to be effective and the buyer shall be obliged to return the gift to the seller along with the purchased product.
4.8 The right to withdraw from the purchase contract described in this article of the Terms and Conditions only applies to contractual relations in which the buyer is a consumer.
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
5.1 If the product is delivered electronically to the buyer’s email address pursuant to Art. 2.3 of the Terms and Conditions, the buyer is obliged to inspect this product thoroughly upon its receipt.
5.2 If the buyer requests a special mode of transport, the buyer shall bear the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
5.3 If the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order under the purchase contract, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
5.4 If a product needs to be delivered repeatedly or in a different way than is specified in the order because of the buyer, the buyer shall be obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of products, or costs associated with another method of delivery.
5.5 Upon receiving the product from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging and to immediately notify the carrier of any discovered defects. If the packaging is damaged, indicating unauthorised opening of the parcel, the buyer does not have to take over the parcel from the carrier.
6. RIGHTS ARISING FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
6.16.1 The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights arising from defective performance are governed by applicable generally binding regulations (particularly the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
6.2 The seller is responsible for ensuring that products are free of defects upon receipt. The seller is particularly responsible for ensuring that when the buyer receives the product:
- a) it has the characteristics agreed upon by the parties and, in the absence of an arrangement, has the characteristics described by the seller or expected by the buyer with regard to the nature of the goods and on the basis of advertising
- b) it is fit for the purpose stated by the seller, or for which products of this type are usually used
- c) it arrives in the appropriate quantity
- d) it complies with the requirements of legal regulations
6.3 The buyer is entitled to exercise his rights in the event of a defect in consumer goods discovered within twenty-four months of their receipt. If the validity of a ticket, season ticket, voucher, etc. is limited in time (see Article 3.6 of the Terms and Conditions), the seller is only liable for defects in the goods reported by the buyer during this validity.
6.3 If the defective performance is a material breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remedy of the defect by replacement of the item or delivery of a missing item; remedy of the defect by repair of the item; a reasonable discount on the purchase price; withdrawal from the contract. The buyer shall inform the seller of the right he has chosen to apply when reporting the defect, or without undue delay after notification of the defect. The buyer cannot change the choice made without the seller’s consent; this does not apply if the buyer requested the remedy of a defect that turns out to be irreparable. If the seller fails to remedy the defects within a reasonable time, or if he notifies the buyer that he will not remedy the defects, the buyer may request a reasonable discount on the purchase price instead of the remedy of the defect, or he may withdraw from the contract. The buyer-consumer is also entitled to a reasonable discount if the seller cannot deliver a new item without defects, replace its part or repair the item, as well as if the seller does not remedy the defect within a reasonable time, or if the remedy would cause significant difficulties for the consumer. If the buyer does not choose an option in time, he shall have the same rights as in the case of a minor breach of contract – see below.
6.4 If the defective performance is a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remedy of the defect or a reasonable discount on the purchase price. The seller may choose to remedy the defect by repairing the item or by delivering a new item. If the seller does not remedy the defect in time, or refuses to remedy the defect, the buyer may request a discount on the purchase price or withdraw from the contract. The buyer cannot change his choice without the seller’s consent.
6.5 Complaints can be made by email at email@example.com, by phone at +420 734 154 484 (daily from 8:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.), in person during the opening hours of Mirakulum Park at Topolová 629, Milovice, or they can be sent by post to the physical mailing address of Park Mirakulum, Topolová 629, 289 24 Milovice. The moment when the buyer informs the seller that he is making a complaint shall be deemed the time when the complaint was filed.
6.6 If the product is a ticket, gift voucher, season ticket or other voucher or confirmation for services and goods provided at the seller’s establishment, the seller shall not be liable for its loss, theft, damage or misuse by a third party. Services not used by the buyer on the basis of the products listed in the previous sentence shall be forfeited, and the seller shall not be obliged to give the buyer a refund for the price or its part.
7. OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
7.1 The buyer shall become the owner of the product after paying the full purchase price.
7.2 The seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the buyer pursuant to the provisions of § 1826 par. 1 subpar. c) of the Civil Code.
7.3 The seller handles consumer complaints at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller will send information about the settlement of the buyer’s complaint to the buyer’s email address. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, based in Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, CRN: 000 20 869, Internet address: http://www.coi.cz, is the competent authority for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from a purchase contract.
7.4 The seller is entitled to sell products and provide appropriate services on the basis of a trade license. Trade licensing inspections are carried out by a trade licensing office within the scope of its competence. The Office for Personal Data Protection supervises personal data protection. To a limited extent, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority also supervises compliance with Act no. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, as amended.
7.5 The buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change in circumstances pursuant to § 1765 par. 2 of the Civil Code.
7.6 The buyer acknowledges that the contracting parties also have other rights and obligations arising from the Visitor Rules of Mirakulum Park, which are available at cash desks and published on the website of Mirakulum Park. The buyer undertakes to comply with and follow the Visitor Rules.
8. COOKIE STORAGE
8.1 The buyer agrees to the storage of cookie files in his computer or another similar device. If it is possible to place an order on the website and for the seller to fulfil his obligations under the purchase contract without storing cookies on the buyer’s computer, the buyer may revoke his consent under the previous sentence at any time.
9.1 Products may be delivered to the buyer’s email address provided in the order.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
10.1 If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that the relationship shall be governed by Czech law. This is without prejudice to the consumer’s rights arising from generally binding regulations. Czech courts of general jurisdiction shall be competent to settle any disputes.
10.2 If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of a provision shall be without prejudice to the validity or effectiveness of other provisions. Changes or amendments to purchase contracts or the Terms and Conditions must be made in writing.
10.3 Purchase contracts, as well as the Terms and Conditions, are archived by the seller in electronic form and are not accessible.
10.4 The seller’s contact details: postal address of Mirakulum Park: Topolová 629, 289 24 Milovice, email address: email@example.com, telephone no.: +420 734 154 484.
10.5 These Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 1 August 2018, and they cancel the previous version of the Terms and Conditions, including other parts thereof. This is without prejudice to the provisions of par. 1.7.
RULES FOR SEASON TICKETS AND THEIR HOLDERS
VOUCHERS NEED TO BE EXCHANGED FOR A CARD AT THE CASH DESK
Season tickets are issued in the holder’s name and are non-transferable
Visitors must present identification along with the season ticket
The season ticket must be unchanged and undamaged
Purchased season tickets cannot be returned or exchanged
If a season ticket is lost or stolen, an administrative fee of CZK 250 will be charged.
The park reserves the right to not allow season tickets on predetermined days (Pigy, Generali and others). The days on which these events are held will be announced at www.mirakulum.cz ahead of time.
Make sure the data on the season card are correct, as later complaints will not be accepted.
Copying or misuse of this season ticket may be a criminal offense.
We offer unrivalled comfort for families with children, including free parking, maintained picnic meadows, pleasant sitting areas, plenty of shade, clean toilets and a wide selection of quality refreshments throughout the park.
4,8 out of 5 / we regularly receive high ratings